Immune disease, poison, radiation
Languages understands Common
Random Mutation: Each abominababy has two random mutations picked from the listed below (1d8):
1. Psychic Flight (Su) The abominababy has a supernatural fly speed equal to its ground speed with perfect maneuverability.
2. Caustic Vomit (Ex) The abominababy can spew a 15-ft. cone of acid dealing 3d4 points of acid damage every 1d4 rounds. A successful Reflex saving throw (DC 14) halves the damage.
3. Safety Bubble (Sp) The abominababy emanates a 10-ft. radius aura that provides protection of life bubble spell.
4. Mental Assault (Sp) The abominababy can use 1st-level mind thrust (DC 13) once every 1d4 rounds.
5. Durability (Ex) The abominababy body is rubbery and extremely resistant giving it DR 5/– and resist 5 to acid, cold, electricity, and fire.
6. Psychic Static (Sp) The abominababy emanates a 60-ft. radius aura that blocks telepathic communication. All the creatures within the aura suffer –2 penalty to saving throws against mind-affecting effects created by abominababies and creatures that tuned in to the psychic static, and +2 bonus to saving throws against mind-affecting effects of creatures that are not tuned in.
7. Tentacles (Ex) The abominababy has two rubbery tentacles that it can use in addition to bit for a full attack, dealing 1d4+3 points of damage each.
8. Toxic (Ex) The abominbaby's bite delivers a dose of a DC 14 poison that attacks Dexterity tracks, with frequency of 1/round for 2 rounds, and 1 save needed to cure the affliction.
Abominababies are cast-off results of failed cloning attempts, flawed genetic experiments, alien infections, and occasionally even a cancerous curses. They have stunted intellects and limited ability to comprehend single language they were exposed to during growth, operating on semi-feral level. Many, being discarded or escaping termination by inches, show malice and cruelty, others are shy, curious, or simply trying to survive their roaming grounds, by whatever means are necessary.